The Baltimore Homa Community is not affiliated with any religion. It operates to support the practice of Homa Therapy. Homa Therapy is a totally revealed science. It is as old as creation. In the course of time this knowledge was lost but it is now being resuscitated to give people guidance about how to correct the polluted conditions we find ourselves in on the planet today.
Baltimore Homa Community, a non-profit educational 501C3 organization lists among its goals to provide a range of services that:
- Make Homa-based services and workshops available free of charge in community-based settings in Baltimore and other locations in the US and abroad
- Link individuals and families to information and services that support the practice of Agnihotra, Ash Medicines, Homa Therapy, Homa organic gardening and Homa psychotherapy
- Host weekly Women’s Meetings where women of ages come together for Homa, devotional singing, and collectively sending light and love around the globe.
- Utilizing and teaching eco-agro practices including gardening, farming, production of medicinal herbs, vermiculture, raising honey bees, seed banks, eco-agro tourism and other practices.
- Maintaining a program of international travel by Homa Therapists to provide assistance to Homa projects — especially Homa farming and Ash Medicine production — around the world.
The door is always open. Join us any day of the week for daily Agnihotra and the Om Tryambakam Yajnya. The practice of Homa replenishes the nutrients that pollution robs from our environment. You are invited to experience how Homa Therapy heals the atmosphere and then the healed atmosphere heals you. The Baltimore Resonance Point, one of just a handful of Resonance Points around the world, was established is in order to magnify the power and increase the coverage of Agnihotra.